Saturday, 16 June 2012

Graduate


I’ve been busy lately, reading all the emails update from babycenter.com. Yes, I subscribe the newsletter, to get some guidance/understanding on baby development. But…I never read, from the 1st newsletter. (takpe…orang kata, yang penting niat).

Regret of my negligence, I decide to punish myself. Andddddd……I don’t understand why I should punish myself, I should drag the father too. But he said,

‘I’m not joining you. Good luck sweetheart”
(Tak kuasa jack. Semoga berjaya yang)

I’ll read all the emails, from the 1st newsletter until the latest, make a summary/comparison to Delea’s development. That’s the punishment.

1st newletter is on 3 months old, first week. This mother really determined….so so so determined (because reading is not as fun as shopping). Done with 1st newsletter, nothing to worry about because Delea already able to do all that.

Then I move to 2nd newsletter on 3 months, 2nd week. Ohhh….same thing as the 1st. feel soooo relief knowing my baby development went well.

Only 2 newsletters, I found out that reading is fun. I love reading.

Moving to 3rd newsletter, then I realized something is not right. Because I’m reading development for 3 months old baby, but comparing it with 8 months old baby.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was totally outdated! *slaps forehead*

But, I doesn’t stop me from reading all of the emails. Delea’s development might not same with what the babycenter.com has suggest, she maybe ahead, maybe left behind also. I’ll just continue reading it, welllll….reading is fun yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment