Monday, 2 July 2012

walking is the new crawling


Ah…forget about the grammar. Not enough time to flip the dictionary on how should I translate it. I just want to say, Adelea is so eager to walk now after less than 1 month she starts to crawl – but, in the coolest way. (at least I try)
Just help me to correct it.


This week, I didn’t go back to hometown, but my sisters did. They send out a few pictures, to smash my heart.


She just discovered that, this baby swings will help her to walk. She will grouch, as a signal that, someone must help to control the baby swings movement, when she’s on the move. hehe. Clever girl.

Ok delea, good. Mummy & ayah is giving you a test. By your 9th month birthday, you must be able to walk without support already. Study smart, and make sure you pass the test.

2 comments:

  1. xlama lg jalan la tu...cepat gak adelea dh nak jalan...good girl...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe...alhamdulillah....sekarang dah macam kuat berdiri, menapak masih tak berapa la....tapi...still ok lagi...hehe

      Delete