Thursday, 11 October 2012

lauk kaki

Last night, Asan working late, hence I have to work late also.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok....I lied. I do nothing at the office, except reading other people blogs randomly.

My brain, my fingers, my body & everything attached to me has been working since morning, there is no way they will do some unpaid overtime. Especially my stomach, who get hungry every 2 @ 3 hours.

In the car, on our way home, I ask Asan what's dinner he brings home for tonight, with the sluttiest voice I can make……

“abannnnngg….abang bawak balik rezeki apa malam ni bannnnnggg?”
*yucks!, for the record, I don’t use “that” daily*

His answer “nasi penampor lauk kaki. Mau?” with the intonation as he is about to slap me right away if my answer is yes.

Double yucks! Tak romantic langsung.

He doesn’t lie. It really is a lauk kaki!


Nasi penampor? Rasa penampor aku dululah. Mau?

2 comments:

  1. kaki ayam sedap what?? i like!!
    hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe...kita klu makan ayam memang nak drumstick dgn tight je pun...lain lain kurang sikit...tapi kalau lapar..bedal aje...

      kaki ayam pun kira feveret kita jugak....:)

      Delete