Monday, 31 December 2012

cheese sauce

So I decided to try this new recipe, kasi taste ala ala Italy konon, I get the recipe from this website, none than other – Annabel Karmel.

The recipe is quiet easy, and the most important thing is, the ingredient is very well understood by my malay-brain and….easy to find in store.

Ingredients
1 - Carrots 4oz/125g (I don’t have kitchen scale, so bottle feeding is the kitchen saver)
2 - Butter 1oz/30g (I used Ballantyne & unsalted. I just divide it with 250g, more or less few grams will not affect the taste, I guess)
3 - Medium tomatoes 3pcs/approx 200g.
4 - Cheddar Cheese 50g grated (I just use sliced cheddar from Cowhead. 1 slice approximately 21g, then use 2 slices)
5 - Annabel karmel pasta stars (mana nak carik? Nak order impossible lah kan. So, guna from Heinz, jadilah)
 

The how to cook is very easy, so you just go & check that website.

What’s best about this recipe?
1 – easy to find the ingredients
2 – easy to prepare – take 15-20 minutes to prepare
3 – Cost is affordable
4 – The recipe didn’t said anything about “suitable for freezing” and the author also didn’t answer when her reader ask about that (but I think it cannot, because, if can, she will mention it in at the bottom of the recipe). I just use my logic motherhood instinct; suitable for freezing, but, only for 2 days. So, it saves my time to cook for next day. hehehehe
5 – ermmmmmm

At first, I thought I need 5 reasons for each recipe, but I think, 4 is enough. (next time 2 is consider enough)

So, happy trying.

2 comments:

  1. a must try recipe for my hero hehehe. eh pasta blend sekali or not

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kita tak blend, memang dah lembut. adelea gigit2 hancur jugak..tapi kita rasa dia gigit guna gusi...haha

      Delete