Thursday, 18 April 2013

Done!!


You know…….

The 1st sewing project that I’ve been started on few days (or weeks) ago is completed….hurrayyyy!

I’m just more than happy. Despite of me having a very tight schedule of my daily routine (one of them is bring back home office works is consider unnecessary and will be removed soon), I manage to complete it….and….i.am.more.than.happy you have no idea!!!!



Tonight, I still bring back office works (hate it so much), so, I just cannot start the 2nd sewing project. Oh yes….i already have 3rd, 4th and 5th sewing project – in my mind. Although I give 100% concentration to complete the 3 days office works - the impact of taking annual leave and no back-up! grrrr -  actually another 200% of my concentration is at the Sewing Project area.

Will update soon about the 2nd Sewing Project!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment