Thursday, 12 December 2013

My marriage ideology


When I’m so tired after doing the house-chores, I always nagging to Asan this and that. And he’ll just keep quiet and help whatever he can, but not with a smile.
I always nag to him, how marriage is so unfair to woman, because the husband will be such a king, but the wife looks like a maid in prettier version.

This is my point:
Man before married cook for one, woman before married cook for one.
Man after married no need to cook, woman after married have to cook for two.

Man before married iron 1 cloth, woman before married iron one cloth.
Man after married no need to iron cloth, woman after married have to iron 2 clothes.

See what I mean?

Man before married wash 1 cloth, woman before married wash 1 cloth.
Man after married no need to wash any cloth, woman after married have to wash 2 clothes.

Man before married wash 1 plate, woman before married wash 1 plate.
Man after married no need to wash any plate, woman after married have to wash 2 plates plus pot plus spoon plus clean up the kitchen.

I always use that....you know....ideology...?.

So few days back, the drama aired again. I nag nag nag & keep repeating my ideology.

Then he replied…

“betul jugak apa awak cakap tu. Tapi, ada sorang perempuan tu, dah 2 3 tahun khawin adalah sekali dua sidai baju, sapu rumah apetah lagi, jarang habis, vacuum pun tak pernah, nak vacuum macam mana, on vacuum pun tak tau, lepas tu...…………..................."

Gulp!

*-__-*

(you don't want to hear the rest, now I just realized man are good in nagging too)

No comments:

Post a Comment