Sunday, 18 May 2014

flat tire


Breathe in…
Breathe out…
Breathe in…
Breathe out…
Breathe in…
Breathe out…

Hahhhh…I don’t know how to start. I really was stunned when it happened. Lucky enough, I was at home, Asan too was at home.

I’m not really sure when it happened, how it happened. I’m not sure if it already flat since I drive from office, I’m not really check. But that evening, I have “today, don’t drive fast” feeling *macam pernah bawak laju*. As it gives signal for me to drive carefully. Entahlah.

We only realize about that flat tire, when that night Asan want to move my car into the car porch. We are going back to Asan’s hometown.
My heart beats at the fastest rate. Mulalah terbayang “got robbers that have been watching me all the time, waiting for me to stop the car at the roadside, then rob me………………...”
Minta dijauhkan from all that bad things. I start to feel I will only take highway, no more short cut road. That short cut road is not that quiet, it’s a housing area, so not many car passed by that area.

Another thing that I think of is --- duit lagi ---. It really costly to own a car. Every inch of it is money. No wonder my parents willing not to own a car. They realize how costly it will be and they don’t want to sacrifice their saving for our education for a car. Allah…Thanks Mak, Din. But, my current life now, car is no more a luxury, but a necessity. Fullstop.

My heart relieved a bit when Asan said the tire patch only cost about RM20. Ok, good.

Asan only sent to workshop after we came back from his hometown. When he took out the flat tyre, I found this…..kau memang kan paku!!!

So ladies, always take note, especially when you driving alone --- Always check your car condition, always be extra careful, whenever and wherever. Checked the tire to be specific.

No comments:

Post a Comment