Friday, 16 May 2014

Plain Palazzo


My parents’ are coming to KL *jumpstar 10 times* and I just can’t wait for that day to come. The last time I see them was last Feb during Chinese New year Holiday, it’s quite a long time already. not that I only miss them so much, but I can’t wait to show to Emak a palazzo that I made myself. Not the printed one {readhere}, but a new one, this time a plain palazzo.

The reason they come here actually, because, my mother, my brother, my sister and my aunt are going for Umrah. They’ll depart from KLIA.
I’m so happy for them, happy because my mother and my aunt got the chance to go to Tanah Suci again. And for my brother and my sister they got the chance to be tetamu Allah at such young age. Rezeki masing-masing right?

Ok, back to the plain Palazzo, after I have made the printed, I found it not that difficult to make actually. Just that, I don’t have enough time, so if counted on the 1st day I started until the last day, it took about almost 2 months. Lama kan? Untuk jahitan garis lurus macam palazzo tu.

The day my parents come, that morning, only I manage to complete the sewing.

Tak basuh dah, terus pakai. Kasi test.



This time, I put the elastic band as the waistband, but salah ukuran. use 3” elastic band for 5” fabric, so, it’s not that elastic. No problem, I’ll alter it.

***Note: on the day this post is published, my mother, brother, sister, aunt has safely arrived Madinah. So happy for them. I pray for my chance before I left this world. Will work harder for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment