Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Towards the end of Ramadhan


About 4 days left of Ramadhan before we enter into Syawal Month. How time flies so fast. May Allah S.W.T let us breathe longer in this world so that we still can meet Ramadhan next year and still got the chance to do more Ibadah.

Erm...my Ramadhan...I mean my puasa...well out of 25 days, I think I manage to do full day puasa for about 10 days. The rest, I break fast earlier. The heartburn, chest pain, headache, constipation, diarrhoea beat my puasa endurance. There are few days I break fast after 3pm because of severe heartburn, and I don’t want to take the risk of driving car while in pain.
There’s 1 day, I got severe heartburn few minutes just before break fast time. I already feel minor heartburn 2 3 hours before, but I confidence enough I can survive. 2 3 minutes before break fast time, I start to sweat a lot, pain at my chest and I feel like I’m going to faint. So, I just drink some water, and take a rest 1st. I’m sweating with the air conditioner is switched on. Lucky enough, I was at home, not driving.

After break fast, I filled up my day with watching TV or playing with Adelea or sewing. But most of the time is watching TV though. Then, I have to cook for sahur the next morning before I go to sleep. And, Asan has been very kind to me, he not request nasi with 2 3 kind of dishes. Seeing me even hard to walk, so he just request 1 egg sunny side up with 2 breads for sahur. So, I don’t have to cook before I go to sleep. But, sometimes, I do cook la. Simple dishes such as Fried Rice or Fried meehoon.

This Ramadhan month is a bit tiring than usual, with the hot weather...oh....because of the hot weather, we switched on the air conditioner every night. And our electricity bill went up 50%....
It’s been many weeks also I don’t use the water heater. The water from the normal pipe hose is cosier. Hahahaha.

My raya outfit? Ha ha ha ha...big laugh on me. Until last night, I only manage to sew my 1st raya outfit and 50% of Adelea’s. And the 1st outfit still need some modification, because Asan said “apa kembang-kembang baju awak ni” read as “your outfit look ugly”. So, still need some minor modification, but, that’s under control.

I’m not sure I’ll have time to sew our 2nd outfit or not. But, I must! I don’t want to look ugly at my in-laws house. Oh yeah.....this year, we’ll celebrate at Asan’s family 1st. Then on 3rd day of Raya, we will go back to my hometown. This year also, I think will be the most “tak best raya” because some of my siblings cannot gather at my parents on the 3rd day. So, most probably no full family picture this year. But, it’s okay....there are plenty of time to snap picture together, Insya-Allah. May Allah S.W.T grant it to us. Amin.

So, that’s it. This would be the last entry for this month. Not sure will add more or not, since now....I have to focus more on sewing. Wish me luck.

I would like to wish to all of you – Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. May you all have a great time of celebration with your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment