Monday, 17 November 2014

The many bags


Women particularly mothers, especially me, is strong.
Why?
Because, we can carry many bags;

Handbag weighted kilos.

Laptop Bag

Make Up Bag

Telekung Bag

We have bags in bag. Believe it!

And currently, I was value added myself to “Breastfeeding Moms”, therefore, I got to add 1 more bag to the list;

BreastPump Bag.



Us recently. Notice the big orange tote bag. I put breast pump bag inside, iPad, Adelea’s stuff such as diapers and extra clothes, and some junk foods. People don’t look at me as I am a “nursing moms”, but more to “she’s a pushcart lady”.

Whateves.

Among my siblings, we call the act of carrying too many bags (or things) that contain too many stuff inside (some of it is sometimes unnecessary) as “ngebong-ngebong” (spell ngey-bong). It’s not special language so don’t ask which ethnic I’m coming from. We create that word.

For example you see your sister with her husband and her 3 kids, come back to hometown, they come out from the car, open the car boot, and took out 3 bags each *bear in mind they only stay for 1 night* and before they give Assalamualaikum, you can say *loudly* this words until your sleeping neighbor wake up “kanmain ngebong-ngebong…bawak apaaaaa?” and followed by a langsuir kind of laugh”*high pitch* Hahahahaha”.

We have another term “beg bonanza” referred to a bag (normally big size) that contain everything you need during emergency. One of my nieces starts it.

For example, if we need a stapler, and we can’t find it anywhere in the house…immediately…*ting sound*…nilie have.

Or you need an ointment? --- nilie have.

Or you need needle? --- nilie have.

You name it, you got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment